The waste film washing recycling line is a complete set of production equipment for the crushing, washing, drying and recycling of waste plastic films. It can process waste plastics such as waste plastic films, waste PP woven bags, plastic garbage bags, waste PE agricultural films, greenhouse films, industrial waste films, shopping bags, stretch films, stretch films, etc.
1. Brief introduction:
The whole film washing recycling system is fully automated, with low energy consumption, adjustable output, strong practicability, and a high input-output ratio.
The plastic film washing granulation system consists of a conveyor belt, crusher, friction washing machine, plastic pre-crushing machine, sedimentation rinsing tank, plastic squeezing dehydrator, central dust removal device, hydraulic system, control cabinet, etc.
It can shred, rub, wash, squeeze and dehydrate waste plastic films, and recycle them into bags. The equipment is easy to operate, has high efficiency, environmental protection and energy-saving.
2. Features equipment:
1. It is suitable for all kinds of films and PP woven bags with a sediment content of up to 80%.
2. The circulating water system is adopted to ensure the washing effect while controlling the water flow and evaporation of water.
3. The core part of the pre-treatment module adopts a wear-resistant design to ensure the continuous operation of the system for a long time.
4. The pre-crushing and pre-washing system efficiently removes most of the impurities such as sediment, protects the subsequent equipment, and greatly improves the service life of the fine crushing and cleaning system.
5. The fine crushing system is specially designed, and the size of the crushed film is uniform and easy to clean.
6. The high-speed centrifugal cleaning system applies the corresponding blade hitting force to different materials at a suitable rotation speed to achieve the cleaning effect. The drum of the cleaning pool is designed for cleaning under strong pressure to remove residual impurities to the greatest extent; the claw-type uniform discharge ensures uniform discharge and controls the water content, providing a technological basis for the dehydration module.
7. The cleaning pool drum is designed for strong pressure underwater cleaning to remove residual impurities to a greater extent; claw type uniform discharge to ensure uniform discharge while controlling the water content, providing a process basis for the dewatering module.
8. The film drying technology combining centrifugal dehydration, screw extrusion drying and high-temperature hot air strictly control the moisture content of the finished product within 5%, which is suitable for high-quality granulation requirements.
9. After theoretical calculations and multiple actual measurements, the mechanical operation details of the crushing, cleaning and drying links are adjusted to avoid material loss due to excessive processing.
10. The whole line is automatically controlled, and each unit of the system is linked to operating, which maximizes the production capacity and has the function of predicting possible abnormal situations to ensure the safety of the system.
11. Corresponding granulation system can be equipped according to production requirements.
3. Each module of the production line
• Infeed conveyor – even feed
• Shredder – Shreds bales or loosely woven bags with water while pre-washing
• Spiral Washer 1 – Convey and Wash
• Pre-washing machine – removes sediment and possibly foreign objects such as small pebbles
• Spiral Washer 2 – Convey and Wash
• Rinse Settlement Tank 1 – wash material, remove sediment and impurities
• Crusher – crushed and washed with water
• Spiral Washer 3 – Convey and Wash
• Horizontal friction washer 1 – cleaning material, removing sediment and impurities
• Rinse Settling Tank 2 – further cleaning of material to remove impurities
• Horizontal friction washer 2 – cleaning material, removing sediment and impurities
• Centrifugal dehydrators – dewatering of materials
• Hot air drying system - further drying
• Bagging system
• Control box
4. Equipment picture