This single-shaft shredder can be used for PP/PE hard block materials, thick-walled pipes, sheets, waste rigid plastics produced by extruders, waste plastic barrels, large rolls of films, etc.
1. Equipment structure：
1. The outer frame of the equipment is precisely machined from extra-thick sheets, with a strong rotating shaft at an angle, and a large-diameter solid feeding hopper, which is suitable for large-scale raw materials.
2. Design and process a unique rotary knife in terms of thickness, shape, arrangement order, etc., with strong shearing force and sharp blade, which can shred plastic products efficiently.
2. Application range:
It is suitable for shredding all kinds of hard head waste plastics, rubber tubes, tons of bags, etc.
3. Features of equipment
1. Output: 300-30000KG/H
2. Operators: 2-3.
3. PLC control: automatic overload protection and automatic reversing switch
4. The fixed blade has two edges, both sides can be used.
5. The rotating blade has four angles, and one angle needs to be ground once. You can use another angle to run the machine first.
6. The material is pushed into the crushing chamber by the hydraulic system. The Independent drive system, solid structure, smooth operation.
7. The blade material can be SKD-II, D2, or according to customer requirements.
8. The shredder runs at low speed. The screen mesh can be easily replaced according to customer needs.
9. Outer bearing: The bearing is installed outside the machine. The main shaft and the casing are sealed with a skeleton seal. This can effectively prevent the broken material from entering the bearing. And increase the service life of the bearing.
4. How the single shaft plastic shredder works?
The cutter head of the plastic shredder is connected with the worm gear reducer motor installed on the driving shaft. It is transmitted to the driven shaft through the speed reducer. The moving knife on the driving shaft forms relative motion with the stationary knife disc on the casing. The spiral tooth cutter discs on the main shaft are staggered. After the plastic product enters, it is squeezed, torn, and sheared at the same time, so that the plastic is shredded piece by piece.
5. Type of plastic shredder blades
The single-shaft plastic shredder blade, as the name suggests, is installed on the shaft of the single-shaft plastic shredder and is called a moving knife. The shape is square, the four sides of the knife-edge are curved, the middle tapping hole, and the part from the knife edge to the middle hole is recessed inward, which is used with the fixed knife on the knife holder.
6. Technical specification of PACKER plastic shredder:
Plastic Hard Materials Single Shaft Shredder Machine
|Capacity||Motor power(KW)||Fix blade(pcs)||Rotary blade(pcs)||Rotary diameter(mm)||Shredding effective length(mm)|
7. Features of PACKER plastic shredder
7-1: The knives are made of special steel through forging production and processing, which is sturdy and has a long service life.
7-2: The fuselage is welded with high-strength steel plates, which can resist high torque, and the fuselage is very strong and durable.
7-3: Adopt microcomputer (PC) automatic control, set start, stop, reverse, and overload automatic reverse control functions.
7-4: The equipment has the characteristics of low speed, high torque, and low noise. Its dust can meet environmental protection standards.
7-5: Easy to adjust, low maintenance, economical and durable.
7-6: All PACKER blades can be customized according to customer needs. They are short processing cycles and long service life.
8. Components of PACKER plastic shredder
8-1: Plastic shredder structure introduction:
The whole machine includes one unit main machine, a complete motor, one reducer, one centralized control device, a feeding conveyor, a discharging conveyor, and a magnetic separator.
8-2: Internal introduction:
High-quality blades can be used for more than 3 years. The measuring disc is forged with special wear-resistant and impact-resistant materials. It is made by several accurate processing and heat treatments. It is removable, grindable, and replaceable. High torque, low speed, using hydraulic motor control, and ordinary motor start, the configuration can be selected according to the buyer’s investment and automation level. There is a discharge device. The cutter plate will automatically turn over and restart when encountering materials that cannot be shredded.
9. Equipment pictures