A plastic recycling granulator is a device used to recycle waste plastics and make them into plastic granules. It breaks down waste plastic and processes it as needed to make pellets. There are several methods to decompose waste plastics. Common methods include a melting method, hydrolysis method and chemical method. Depending on the needs, different decomposition methods can be selected. After processing into pellets, the plastic pellet material can be used to make new plastic products.
A plastic recycling granulator is a device that can granulate waste plastics for reuse. Such machines often recycle waste plastics and turn them into renewable resources.
In the 1960s, when people began to realize the harm of waste plastics and began to look for effective recycling methods, plastic recycling granulators came into being. With the advancement of science and technology, many different plastic recycling granulators have been developed. These machines have been widely used worldwide to help people reduce the use of waste plastics and also can effectively recycle waste plastics.
The sorted waste plastics are transported to the crushing and washing machine and crushed into flakes or strips. They will be sent to the extruder, melted, plasticized and extruded at an appropriate temperature. The impurities in the waste plastics are further filtered out and extruded into strips. The air-cooled dryer quickly dries the moisture attached to the extruded strands in the cooling process, and then the cooled plastic strands are cut into uniform-sized pellets by the traction pelletizer through the cutter. The waste plastic becomes High-quality shaped particles with uniform particle size, and a smooth appearance is obtained.
A: EPS foam granulating machine
B: PP/PE plastic flakes granulating machine
C: HDPE/PP/PP plastic film granulating machine
1, It is used for processing waste plastic films (industrial packaging films, agricultural plastic films, greenhouse films, beer packing bags, handbags, etc.), woven bags, agricultural convenience bags, basins, barrels, beverage bottles, furniture, daily necessities, etc., suitable for most common waste plastics.
2. Adopting a special screw design and different configurations, it is suitable for the production of PP, PE, PS, ABS, PA, PVC, PC, POM, EVA, LCP, PET, PMMA and other plastic regeneration and color mixing granulation
1) The plastic granulator is matched with the crushing and washing machines. The crushed and cleaned plastic can be directly conveyed into the granulator for extrusion and granulation. The process is simple, advanced, and suitable for recycling different waste plastics.
2) Adopt an automatic temperature control system, electric heating, less electricity consumption, no pollution, high degree of automation. Full tracking of the hydraulic system and automatic screen change without stopping.
3) The complete equipment consists of the main machine (with hydraulic system, automatic gear head), crushing and washing machine, pelletizer, primary washing tank and cooling tank. The system can automatically and continuously produce.
4) Due to the production line's special exhaust and drainage device, the waste plastic can be directly granulated after washing. Granules are clean and free of pollution and aging, greatly reducing production costs and improving production efficiency.
5) The production line has high efficiency, low power consumption, and high quality of finished plastic particles, which can be adapted to meet the processing requirements of various waste plastics.
6) The key components of the machines are all made of high-quality steel, which has the characteristics of high strength and long service life.
7) This plastic granulation machine system is mainly used for the recycling and granulation of waste plastic high-pressure polyethylene (LDPE), low-pressure polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene film, plastic sheet, plastic bag, plastic wire, plastic mesh, etc.
It includes a plastic feeding system, single-screw or twin-screw extruder, pelletizer, vibrating screen, batch mixing and packaging equipment, etc.
PACKER is a professional company focusing on the research and development of plastic recycling technology and equipment, providing a complete set of solutions for plastic film granulation machines， plastic crushers， plastic shredders, PET washing lines, and PP/PE film washing lines.
With decades of experience in the plastic recycling industry, continuous development and introduction of new technologies and equipment, PACKER will provide customized waste plastic recycling solutions for different customers.