The plastic extrusion line is common plastic machinery and equipment, in the process of the daily operation of the extruder, the extruder will have a variety of failures, affecting the normal production of plastic machinery, In the following, we will analyze the extruder failure.
1, production reasons.
(1) uneven feeding.
(2) main motor bearing damage or poor lubrication.
(3) A section of the heater failure, not heating.
(4) Screw adjustment pad is not correct, or phase is not correct component interference.
(1) check the feeder, and troubleshoot.
(2) Overhaul the main motor, and replace the bearings if necessary.
(3) Check whether each heater is working properly, replace the heater if necessary.
(4) check the adjustment pad, and pull out the screw to check the screw has no interference phenomenon.
(1) the driving program is wrong.
(2) the main motor thread has a problem, whether the fuse is burned ring.
(3) the chain device associated with the main motor works
(1) Check the procedure and re-drive according to the correct driving sequence.
(2) Check the main motor circuit.
(3) Check whether the lube oil pump starts and check the status of the chain device associated with the main motor. If the oil pump is not on, the motor cannot be turned on.
(4) If The inverter induction power is not discharged, turn off the main power and wait for 5 minutes before starting.
(5) Check whether the emergency button is reset.
(1) A section of the heater does not work, poor plasticization of materials.
(2) The operating temperature setting is low, or the molecular weight distribution of plastic is wide and unstable.
(3) There may be foreign objects that do not melt easily.
(1) Check the heater and replace it if necessary.
(2) Verify the set temperature of each section, and if necessary, consult with the technician to increase the temperature setting.
(3) Clean and check the extrusion system and head.
(1) Insufficient heating time and high torque.
(2) A section of the heater does not work.
2, processing methods.
Apply hand pan car when driving, if not easy, then extend the heating time or check whether each section heater is working properly.
(1) the main motor bearing damage.
(2) main motor silicon controlled rectifier line in silicon controlled damage.
2, treatment methods.
(1) replace the main motor bearings.
(2) check the silicon-controlled rectifier circuit, if necessary, replace the silicon-controlled components.
1, the plastic extruder equipment should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor work heat dissipation, to extend its life; the machine should be kept well grounded.
2, regularly check the tool screws, the new machine after 1 hour of use, with tools to tighten the dynamic knife, fixed knife screws, to strengthen the blade and the fixed between the knife frame; should be regularly filled with lubricant to ensure lubrication between the bearings; to ensure the sharpness of the cutter, should always check the tool, to ensure its sharpness, to reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the blade blunt lack; regularly check whether the belt is loose, and timely Tighten.
3, restart - before the second start, should first clear the remaining debris in the machine room, to reduce the start resistance. Inertia cover and pulley cover should be opened regularly to clear the ash outlet under the flange because the crusher room discharged powder into the shaft bearing.
4、Replacement parts - When replacing the tool, the clearance between the moving knife and the fixed knife: 0.8MM for crushers above 20HP, 0.5MM for crushers below 20HP is good. The thinner the recycled material, the gap can be adjusted appropriately.