"Packer ", an innovative manufacturer of high-quality plastic crushers, specializes in the production of plastic recycling machines and plastic processing auxiliary equipment. Our main products are crushers, shredders, hopper loaders, granulators, and other recycling auxiliary machines.
The company has a modern factory building and production equipment, a rigorous quality control system, a strict management system, and an excellent staff team. Our company has accumulated more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture of plastic crushers, which can provide customers with whole solutions for the selection and purchasing of plastic crushers according to different needs.
We are one of the professional plastic crusher manufacturers in China. The plastic crusher has the features of comprehensive functions, simple structure, perfect performance, ease of operation and maintenance, etc. We are willing to become your reliable partner.
We have built more than 300 systems, by the end of 2011. They have been shipped to more than 20 countries. We are dealers and manufacturers too. We design, manufacture, and export plastic crushers worldwide. My equipment aims to facilitate your recycling business in a convenient and profitable manner.
The plastic crusher machine sold by Packer Machinery has wide applications and can be used to crush and recycle plastic materials of different shapes. The processing technology is mature, and important parts such as the box body and the blade holder are processed with high precision. The design and structure of the plastic crusher are reasonable, easy to operate, energy-saving, durable, efficient, and fast.
The blade of the plastic crusher is refined by special treatment so that it has high hardness and wear resistance. It is a machine for crushing waste plastics, waste rubber, and waste wood, which is convenient for recycling. The use of a plastic crusher can reduce dust pollution during use, prevent materials from sticking to the machine during crushing, and make cleaning more convenient. For example, when crushing rubber blocks or other similar objects, the rubber becomes powdery after being crushed by a rubber crusher, which increases its surface area and makes it easier to transport.
A plastic crusher is a machine used to shred or crush materials into smaller pieces, which can be used for reprocessing or other uses.
1. The working principle is that the motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing chamber, and the material enters the crusher cavity and is broken by the impact of the high-speed movement of the hammer.
2. Under the action of centrifugal force, it is thrown to the outer ring of the rotor and broken again, and then it is bounced back from the counterattack liner to the hammer action zone to re-break.
3. Materials from large to small all fall into the high-speed rotation of the turntable in turn under their own gravity. The material is pressed, rubbed and ground by a chain of hammers that are mounted on a high-speed rotating rotor. In this process, materials under high-speed rotating centrifugal force collide with each other violently, friction and grinding are generated between materials, and colliding with each other will cause some cracks to rupture and form again after shaping according to their elasticity or plasticity. The particle size is reduced by repeated collisions with each other until it reaches its own specification requirements.
The Plastic Crusher has two kinds of blades, one is a knife with a fixed knife, and the other is a movable knife. The motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed. When it works, the material is put into the crushing chamber through the hopper, and it is crushed by the impact of a high-speed rotating blade and fixed blade. The required size can be discharged from the lower part of the machine. After crushing, we can recycle waste plastics and make them into plastic granules, which are easy to transport and store. And then use recycling equipment to make them into new products.
The Plastic Crusher can be used for crushing waste plastics into small pieces.
Applications of Plastic Crusher for plastic recycling:
1. This machine is widely used in the plastic recycling industry. It can help you save time and labor costs, and improve working efficiency.
2. Plastic Crusher is one of the most popular plastic crushing machines in the recycling industry, and it can be used for crushing various kinds of plastic materials, such as PP/PE film, PET bottles, HDPE lumps, ABS lumps, PVC pipe, and so on.
3. The size of the final product depends on the material and features of your machine.
A plastic crusher is a kind of equipment for crushing plastic, and it's widely used in plastic recycling industries.
A plastic crusher is suitable for the crush of all kinds of plastic, such as PE, PP, PS and so on. It has many advantages such as high capacity, easy operation, low maintenance cost and so on.
1. High-quality steel, The crusher blade is made of high-quality steel and processed by special heat treatment. It has good toughness and sharpness. After processing it won't deform, crack or be out of shape even if it is used for a long time.
2. Special tools, This series of crushers adopts imported high-quality tool steel, special cutting-tool, the design of tool sharpening angle makes cutting tool's cutting edge have better-cutting performance;
3. Wide range of applicable products, This series of crushers are suitable for crushing various soft and hard plastics, easy to operate with less power consumption, durable and low noise;
4. Integral thick steel structure, Multiple types of screens, For different materials with different granule sizes to choose different type screens or change the screen easily to get different size products;
5. The whole body is made of a thick steel plate and section steel structure which makes the machine not easy to deform when crushing high hardness materials;
6. High capacity, The plastic crusher machine has a large capacity with low energy consumption. The output capacity is about 50-500kg/h for different sizes of machines according to different materials.
7. Easy operation, The operation is simple and convenient with only one man working on the whole machine to control a large number of products at one time. There are no complicated electrical control systems required during the operation process which can save much time during startup or shutdown work in the production line.
8. Low maintenance cost, The main parts of the plastic crusher machine are made of stainless steel material which has good anti-rust performance and long service life so it needs less maintenance cost than other similar machines on the market nowadays.
plastic crusher (plastic mill) is developed by ourselves with reference to advanced technology at home and abroad. The machine is suitable for crushing wastes PS, PP, PA, PE, PVC, PET, and PC material blowing film rolling film. It has the characteristics of low speed, high torque, and low noise. The plastic crusher is used in crushing plastics recycling waste plastics and cleaning plastics in different places. It plays a vital role in prompt recycling and processing of plastic scrap, waste, and recycling materials, enhancing the utilization of plastic.
1. Easy to operate, low electricity consumption & durable and Low nosie.
2. Uses Japan's high-quality steel material especially for making cutters of the crushers,
3. The blades can be ground many times and can be used repeatedly.
4. Easy to clean and maintain; The hopper, crusher room, blades, and screen can be removed and mounted easily.
5. Brand Motor (Belong)and SKF(SNR) Bearing made-in-France or domestic famous brand are adopted; 1-year warranty for main parts except for wearing parts
A plastic crushing machine is used to smash the waste plastics and leftover materials into a tiny size. The commonly used crushers are hammer crushers, blades crushers, combined crushers, and so on. According to different materials, the hammers and blades of different types of plastic crushers have different shapes. These crushers can be used for processing all kinds of plastics, but for different types of plastic, the processed shape is also different.
Hammer crusher is a kind of crushing equipment, is currently the industry hammer crusher series is technologically advanced equipment, the use of advanced production technology, a cast metal forming, high efficiency, energy saving, and environmental protection features. With the impact crusher crushing principle, the wear rate against its members is greatly reduced, to maximize the importance of the hydraulic system; the hydraulic system can be used for maintenance, easy to operate.
The blades crusher is a new type of plastic recycling machine, used to crush all kinds of plastic, rubber, and fiber, including plastic profiles, tubes, rods, wires, films, and waste rubber products. The crushed material can be directly used for extruders or injection molding. It reduces the volume of waste materials and facilitates the transportation of materials. It is widely applied in the plastics industry and other industries.
The blades crusher has two rotors: one is the fixed rotor and another is the active rotor. There are many teeth on each rotor. When the materials are put into the crushing chamber through the charging port, they will be crushed by high-speed rotating teeth from both rotors. Therefore, it has the function of grinding and crushing at the same time. The size of crushed particles can be controlled by adjusting the distance between rotors and sieve plates.
Combined crusher series mobile crusher and crawler type mobile crushing plant are the important products in the company's leading position. The crawler-type mobile crushing plant adopts a hydraulic-driven crawler chassis to load crushing and screening equipment. The crawler-type mobile crushing station can be divided into four series - cone crusher tracked mobile crusher, jaw crusher tracked mobile crusher, impact crusher tracked mobile crusher, and screen equipment.
Tracked mobile cone crushing station is mainly used in the field of fine crushing operations, according to different stone and finished product use in stone materials production operations, instead of impact crusher to produce higher hardness and more fine-grained stone materials products, the configuration of the cone crusher can be adjusted according to actual needs of the different crushing chamber; flexible application in coarse and medium crushing process.
Plastic Crusher Manufacturers, Factory, Suppliers From China, We are one of the largest 100% manufacturers in China. Many large trading companies import products from us, so we can give you the best price with the same quality if you are interested in us.
Plastic Crusher Manufacturers, Factory, Suppliers From China, Now now we have recognized steady and long organizational relationships with customers from North America, Western Europe, Africa, South America, extra than 60 countries and regions.
Maintain a basic understanding of the plastic crusher and follow the instructions given by the manufacturer. With good maintenance, the plastic crusher can be used for a long time and can be well used in production.
1. During the use of the plastic crusher, if there is a sudden power failure, the machine will automatically stop and then restart to continue working.
2. When the machine is turned on, it should be idling for 2-3 minutes before feeding to avoid mechanical damage caused by overload starting.
3. The granules can not be too large, otherwise, they cannot be crushed well or even stuck in the crushing chamber.
4. The screen must be kept clean at all times, and it must be cleaned up in time if it is found that the screen has been blocked by impurities or iron filings to avoid an excessive load of the motor and burned out of the copper wire.
5. After using for a period of time, check whether there are iron filings in the crushing chamber and remove them in time to prevent excessive wear of vulnerable parts such as knife holders and bearings.
6. Every 4 hours, it should be stopped for about half an hour for inspection and maintenance, especially the tightening of screws and nuts at each part should be checked frequently to ensure that no screws are loose or lost, so as to avoid accidents occurring when running next time.
There are a lot of questions that get asked quite often. Just as there are a lot of questions that you might have, but are not easy to find the answer to. We created this FAQ to help you find answers to both these questions and your questions.
A: The answer is no, you cannot use a wood shredder for plastic. "
Plastic is not biodegradable, so it cannot be easily composted in your compost pile. However, you can turn the plastic into "plastic lumber" that can be used for landscaping or other things instead of buying new lumber.
A: The shredder is a kind of machine used for fine grinding. The shredder is used to reduce the larger material into a smaller particle size of multiple shapes. – The shredder can be divided into three categories according to the degree of reduction: coarse crusher, medium crusher, and fine grinder.
The granulator is also a kind of comminution machinery. It has a large number of blades on the rotating shaft that continuously crushes the material until the final size meets the requirements. – Granulators are often referred to as "crushers", but they may be more versatile than any other type of crusher. In addition to reducing the particle size, granulators can also make materials more homogeneous, eliminate internal defects and surface defects, increase bulk density, improve flow properties and prevent segregation.
A: Step 1: in recycling plastic is to separate the different types of plastics.
Since most plastic has a number on it that identifies it, this is an easy task. To make separation easier, you can use magnets for plastic 1 and 2, handpick plastic 4 and 5, and so on.
Step 2: Shredding
The next step is shredding the sorted plastic into small pieces. Depending on the final product, these pieces can be as large as 2 inches or as small as ½ inches.
Step 3: Washing and Drying
After shredding comes washing and drying. The shredded plastic gets washed with soapy water (to remove oils, greases, dirt, etc.) and then dried in a spinning dryer to remove any remaining moisture. This moisture can dilute the chemicals added later in the process and weaken the final product.
Step 4: Melting
The shredded plastic is then melted in giant barrels until liquefied into a slurry similar to asphalt. The slurry is fed into an extruder that forms it into pellet form so it can be reused by manufacturers to make new products.
A: Plastic Crusher is a machine used to shred or crush materials into smaller pieces, crushing being an essential stage in the recovery of solid waste. It is common equipment used in plastic recycling plants and is applicable to different plastic materials. In some cases, plastic crushers can also crush other materials, such as rubber, paper, and so on. However, there are some items that cannot be shredded by Plastic Crusher.
1. Metal objects: even if they are plastic coated.
2. Containers with liquids still inside (including empty aerosol cans)
3. Any medical device or container that has come into contact with bodily fluids (examples include: syringes and needles, blood glucose meters, and urine samples)
5. Items containing mercury (thermometers)
6. Household hazardous waste (paint cans, oil-based paint, pesticides, herbicides)