For a long time, various forms of plastic products have been widely used in residents' lives. In recent years, with the development of new businesses such as e-commerce transactions, express delivery, and delivery, the consumption of plastic bags and plastic packaging has risen sharply, putting pressure on the new resource environment. Random disposal of plastic waste can lead to "white pollution" and the disposal of plastic waste has environmental risks.
Plastic shredder is an indispensable plastic auxiliary equipment in the plastic recycling industry. So what role does the shredder play in the recycling of waste plastics?
Plastic is a macromolecular organic compound, which is a general term for thermoplastic substances such as filling, plasticizing, and coloring, and belongs to a family of macromolecular organic polymers.
According to the characteristics of plastics after molding, they are divided into two materials: thermoplastic and thermosetting. Thermoplastics are chain linear molecular structures that soften when heated and replicate multiple times. Thermosetting plastics also have a network-like molecular structure, which will be permanently deformed after thermal processing and cannot be processed repeatedly.
The materials of plastic products often used in daily life include polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and polyester (PET), etc.
Polyethylene Styrene (including PE: HDPE and LDPE) is commonly used as encapsulation material.
Polypropylene plastic (PP) is often used in packaging materials and turnover boxes, etc.
Polystyrene plastic (PS) is often used to make Styrofoam or snack boxes, etc.;
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is frequently used in toys and utensils and the like.
Polyester plastic (PET) is often used to make plastic bottles and the like.
Plastic is an artificial substance that is difficult to decompose and decomposes very slowly under natural conditions. And the capacity of the landfill treatment plant can only be reduced from about a hundred years to a hundred years of decomposition; direct combustion, and the environment caused by serious secondary pollution. When the plastic burns, the black smoke produces a lot of dioxins. It is necessary to be a professional waste incineration plant, strictly control the temperature (above 850 ° C), collect the ash after combustion, and finally landfill the solid. Only in this way, the waste smoke from the incineration plant can be reduced to a maximum of 2000, and the environmental pollution.
Plastic waste is harmful, but raw materials can be recycled and reused as materials for heat generation and power generation.
How to recycle waste plastic? What steps do they have to go through before they can be recycled as plastic raw materials?
This is the first step in waste plastic treatment, which is convenient for future use.
Plastic production and processing and discarded plastics, such as debris, foreign products, and waste products, can be single-handed, non-polluting, non-aging, collected, and processed separately. Maybe everyone has seen many junk collection stations. The waste collection station is an important node for the recycling of waste plastics. Its main function is to collect all kinds of waste plastics and provide them to the processing plants specializing in the processing of waste plastics for processing and production.
Professional waste plastic processing plants start to use special environmental protection equipment to process waste after purchasing waste plastic from major waste collection stations, making it the raw material for plastic production.
1. Pre-crusher----According to the situation of different materials, the pre-crusher can be selected to pre-crumb the material, the purpose is to make the material smaller, and it is convenient to enter the pre-washing machine for pre-cleaning to remove most of the sediment and other sundries.
2. Pre-washing machine----The purpose is to remove most of the sediment and debris in the original waste.
3. Shredder----The purpose is to further shred the pre-shredded and pre-washed plastic so that the plastic is torn into a size of 40~60mm. This facilitates the subsequent crushing of the crusher and improves its working efficiency of the crusher.
4. Crusher----The purpose is to perform secondary crushing of the output material of the shredder to make the particle size smaller.
5. Separation sedimentation tank----The purpose is to separate and clean the debris after the crushed materials to obtain clean and debris-free plastics.
6. Friction cleaning machine----The purpose is to clean the plastics from the separation sedimentation tank again to get clean materials.
7. Squeeze dryer and air dryer—the purpose is to air dry the plastic from the friction cleaning machine to obtain dry and clean fine plastic particles.
8. Plastic granulator----The purpose is to process and granulate clean and dry fine plastic granules to obtain raw materials for plastic production.
It can be seen from the above processing procedures that plastic shredders, plastic crushers, washing machines, and granulators are essential plastic equipment in the plastic recycling industry. A good shredder and crusher can significantly improve the efficiency of plastic recycling. At the same time, a good shredder and crusher can also help the granulator to get better plastic particles.