A plastic granulator is mainly used for processing waste plastic film (industrial packaging film, agricultural plastic film, greenhouse film, handbag, etc.), plastic woven bags, agricultural bags, plastic basins, plastic barrels, plastic beverage bottles, plastic furniture, daily plastic supplies It is suitable for most common waste plastics and is a widely used, widely used and popular plastic recycling processing machine in the waste plastic recycling industry.
Plastic granulator adopts special screw design and different configurations, suitable for the production of PP, PE, PS, ABS, PE, PVC, PC, POM, EVA, LCP, PET, PMMA, and other plastic regeneration and color mixing granulation. The reduction box adopts the design of high torque, which realizes the performance of the noiseless and smooth operation. The screw and barrel are specially hardened, which has the characteristics of wear resistance, good mixing performance, and high output. The design of vacuum exhaust or ordinary exhaust port can discharge moisture and waste gas during the production process so that the material can be discharged. It is more stable, and the colloidal particles are stronger, which ensures the good quality of the product.
1. All recycled materials can be produced after sorting, crushing, and cleaning without drying or drying and can be used for both dry and wet purposes;
2. From raw material crushing, cleaning, feeding to making pellets are all automated;
3. Make full use of the high-pressure friction uninterrupted heating system to automatically heat production, avoid continuous heating, save electricity and save energy;
4. The split automatic power distribution system is adopted to ensure the safe and normal operation of the motor;
5. The screw barrel is made of imported high-strength and high-quality carbon structural steel, which is durable;
6. The appearance of the machine is beautiful and generous. Colour matching can be painted according to customer requirements;
The main engine of the plastic granulator is an extruder, which consists of an extrusion system, a transmission system, and a heating and cooling system.
1. Extrusion system. The extrusion system includes a hopper and ahead. The plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt through the extrusion system, and under pressure established in this process, the screw is continuously extruded by the head.
(1) Screw: It is the most important part of the extruder, which is directly related to the application range and productivity of the extruder. It is made of high-strength and corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
(2) Barrel: It is a metal cylinder, generally made of alloy steel with high heat resistance, high compressive strength, strong wear resistance, and corrosion resistance of composite steel pipe lined with alloy steel. The barrel cooperates with the screw to realize the pulverization, softening, melting, plasticizing, exhausting, and compacting of the plastic, and continuously and uniformly convey the rubber material to the molding system. Generally, the length of the barrel is 15 to 30 times its diameter so that the plastic can be fully heated and fully plasticized.
(3) Hopper: The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cutting device to adjust and cut off the material flow, and the side of the hopper is equipped with a viewing hole and a calibration metering device.
⑷ Machine head and mold: The machine head is composed of an alloy steel inner sleeve and a carbon steel outer sleeve, and a forming mold is installed in the machine head. The function of the machine head is to convert the rotating plastic melt into parallel linear motion, evenly and smoothly introduce it into the mold sleeve, and give the plastic the necessary molding pressure. The plastic is plasticized and compacted in the barrel, and the porous filter plate flows into the molding die of the die through the neck of the die along a certain flow channel. A continuous and dense tubular cladding layer is formed around the core wire. In order to ensure a reasonable plastic flow channel in the machine head and eliminate the dead angle of accumulated plastic, a shunt sleeve is often installed. In order to eliminate the pressure fluctuation during plastic extrusion, a pressure-equalizing ring is also installed. The machine head is also equipped with a mold correction and adjustment device, which is convenient for adjusting and correcting the concentricity of the mold core and the mold sleeve.
The function of the transmission system is to drive the screw and supply the torque and speed required by the screw during the extrusion process, which is usually composed of a motor, a reducer, and a bearing.
Heating and cooling are necessary conditions for the plastic extrusion process to proceed.
(1) In 2013, the extruder usually used electric heating, which is divided into resistance heating and induction heating. The heating sheet is installed in the body, neck, and head of each part. The heating device heats the plastic in the cylinder externally to heat it up to the temperature required for the process operation.
(2) The cooling device is set up to ensure that the plastic is in the temperature range required by the process. Specifically, it is to remove the excess heat generated by the shear friction of the screw rotation so as to avoid plastic decomposition, scorch, or difficulty in shaping due to excessive temperature. Barrel cooling is divided into two types: water cooling and air cooling. Generally, air cooling is more suitable for small and medium-sized extruders, and water cooling or a combination of the two forms is used for large extruders. The screw cooling mainly adopts central water cooling in order to increase the solid conveying rate of materials. , to stabilize the glue output, and improve the product quality at the same time; but the cooling at the hopper is to strengthen the conveying effect of the solid material, prevent the plastic pellets from sticking and block the material port due to the temperature rise, and the second is to ensure the normal operation of the transmission part.
Reasons: The feeding of the hopper is discontinuous; the feeding port is blocked by foreign objects or "bridges"; hard metal objects fall into the screw groove to block the screw groove, and the material cannot be fed normally;
Treatment method: increase the feeding amount to make the screw feeding continuous and stable; stop the machine from removing the foreign matter in the feed port to eliminate the "bridging" phenomenon; if it is confirmed that a metal foreign body falls into the screw groove, the screw should be stopped immediately to remove the metal foreign body.
Reason: The power supply of the main motor is not connected; the heating time is insufficient, or one of the heaters does not work, resulting in excessive torque and overloading the motor.
Treatment method: check whether the host circuit is connected and turn on the power supply; check the temperature display of each segment, confirm the preheating heating time, check whether each heater is damaged or has poor contact, and eliminate it.
Reason: The raw material is not clean enough with impurities; the feeding speed is too fast, which makes the screw extrusion unstable; the plasticizing temperature is not enough to cause the screw extrusion problem.
Treatment method: clean the raw materials before feeding or replace the filter screen; reduce the feeding amount so that the plasticizing stable screw can be smoothly extruded; increase the plasticizing temperature (the temperature should not be too high to prevent burning the plastic and affect the production quality).
Reason: The transmission V-belt is loose, worn, and slipped; the safety key is loose or disconnected.
Treatment method: adjust the center distance of the V-belt, tighten the belt, or replace the new V-belt; check the safety key, analyze the cause of the breakage, and replace the safety key.
1. It is strictly forbidden for irrelevant personnel to talk with the equipment operator, and only one person is allowed to operate the button commands on the electric control panel;
2. Regularly check the insulation effect of the wire and circuit, and always pay attention to the warning content on the machine warning sign;
3. Before the power distribution cabinet is powered off, it is strictly forbidden for non-professionals to open the cabinet door, and it is strictly forbidden to adjust the cutter before the pelletizer is completely stationary;
4. When the movable parts and the hopper are blocked, do not use your hands or iron rods, but only use plastic rods to handle them carefully;
5. Be careful of scalding when touching the high-temperature parts. When the kneader is working, it is strictly forbidden for the staff to extend their upper body into the barrel to visit or pick materials;
6. If there is a power failure during work, the motor circuits should be cut off, and the material stored in the machine should be cleaned up in time. The carbonization of the material will affect the next production;
7. When the machine fails, it is necessary to stop the operation of the machine for the first time, and it is not allowed to claim by itself. And notify and wait for the mechanic to check the maintenance or telephone to guide the maintenance;
8. Prevent all factors from causing machine damage and industrial accidents; operate in strict accordance with standardized operation methods to reduce the occurrence of failures or accidents.